The predictable “Friday Before a Three-Day Weekend Document Dump.” It’s a slimy way for Washington politicians (in both parties) to release damning information (in the name of “transparency”) just as folks are preparing to do anything but pay attention to the news. The Obama regime did it today by allowing the FBI to spill more beans on Hillary’s email scandal.
Today we learned that besides getting suckered into a porn-phishing scheme, Hillary also lost cell phones with sensitive information, attempted to destroy cellphones and other devices improperly, and could not properly distinguish “classified” markings.
We also discovered that when interviewed by the FBI, Hillary could not “recall” the following:
– When she received security clearance.
– If she was briefed on how to handle classified material.
– If she was briefed on how to handle very top-secret “Special Access Program” material.
– How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices.
– Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry.
– Who had access to her Blackberry account.
– Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system.
-Giving her staff direction to create private email account.
– Getting guidance from state on email policy.
– The process for deleting her emails.
– Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server.
– Whether she had used a mini-I-Pad.
There were other items the former Secretary of State also couldn’t recall, like this gem: how to select a target for a drone strike.
Fit for command, or fit for a inmate number? Just asking.