The General Counsel of the California Republican Party claims there was NO fraud or corruption in the November 2020 election in California. Why? Because the Party is FILLED with Never-Trumpers.
Nonetheless, I just discovered a huge warning issued before the election the Election Integrity Project of California. By the way, the Election Integrity Project is a non-partisan group of U.S. citizen volunteers seeking to fulfill their duty to actively participate in the governing of our state/country by helping to defend the integrity of the voting process that protects our freedoms and way of life. This is not a conservative outfit.
Here’s what they warned:
- Over 458,000 California registrants who have likely died or moved will be mailed ballots. These registrants have not voted or updated their registrations since November 2008 or prior. Though likely deceased or relocated, they remain classified as “active” status.
- Almost 178,000 have never voted.
- Almost 2,000 have birthdates indicating they are 105+ years old.
- Over 38,000 Californians appear to have more than one voter registration.
- 24,000 of them will be mailed two or more ballots under an all-mail scenario, because they have more than one active registration each.
And now this:
- Approximately 3,000 mail-in ballots counted in the Nov. 3 election were supposedly cast by UCSB students residing in a voting precinct that, along with other dorm buildings, includes the Francisco Torres/Santa Catalina Residence Hall at 6850 El Colegio Road in Goleta. The problem? Due to COVID-19, the Torres Building, which normally accommodates 1,300 students, was empty and locked down through most of 2020, as were all other UCSB dorms.
And there’s more.
This just in from Georgia:
Paul Sperry reported at Real Clear Investigations only days ago the Fulton County poll manager Suzi Voyles found “an alarmingly odd pattern of uniformity in the markings for Joseph R. Biden” on mail-in ballots.
“One after another, the absentee votes contained perfectly filled-in ovals for Biden — except that each of the darkened bubbles featured an identical white void inside them in the shape of a tiny crescent, indicating they’d been marked with toner ink instead of a pen or pencil,” Sperry reported. “Adding to suspicions, she noticed that all of the ballots were printed on different stock paper than the others she handled as part of a statewide hand recount of the razor-thin Nov. 3 presidential election. And none was folded or creased, as she typically observed in mail-in ballots that had been removed from envelopes. In short, the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.”
Additionally, 3,500 dead people cast votes in Wayne County (think Detroit), Michigan.
More from Georgia:
The Gateway Pundit has posted an announcement from VoterGA which is charging that evidence “from public records” has revealed Fulton County’s hand count audit was “riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.”
The allegations arise from VoterGA’s review of images of mail-in ballots that a judge ordered the county to make available.
“The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1439 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results,” the report said. “These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.
Maybe you contend there was no fraud or corruption in the last election. Fine. I’ll never change your mind on this. I’m just really concerned because election integrity should be important TO EVERYONE who desires fairness and justice. Quoting the Book of Proverbs 16:11 –
A just balance and scales are the Lord‘s; all the weights in the bag are his work.
There will be a price to pay for corruption. God have mercy on this nation.